Friday, October 30, 2009

New pups are here!











Most of the puppies arrived on wed. nite... that would be 3 came one hour apart .Then I really did 'nt feel the fourth and the Vet. said one in the x-rays looked like it was'nt completely there...so I went to bed at b2:00AM ...got up at 5am with the rest of the pack ..pee&poop time water and cookies for all...I checked on the new and first time mom and all was well except me ...I was seriously lacking sleep so I hit the sheets til 8:30 and checked on Alice again and to my surprise their was a wet little blue merle girl ...so I started drying her well and making her squeck and wiggle to get her going and on the tit right away. So the out come is 2 boys and 2 girls. alice is eating well and doing Mom business like a pro...esp. for a first time mom.Yea! we did it again.