Monday, April 19, 2010

Where have I been????




the puppies are ready for new homes and are coming along so well ..it was me...I was cutting lilacs for my daughter on Easter morning and they where dropping to the ground and on my head and a nest of spiders bit the back of my neck and ears and it went into my nervous system and they gave me 3 kinds of pain killers but nothing worked{I was popping Oxy like M&M's ..I thought I would OD before relief came} ...I was dying in pain...it was so awful...when we finally realized that I had a ton of bites also on my face the Doc put me on steroids and it calmed down but it will take a while for the poison to get out of my system...Oh Dear Lord. See that spot on my face...that was just one of the bites after a 9 days ....they bit me all over the ear and neck...No rest for the wicked???No ,I'm a good girl...and I work at it too..

No comments: