Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Paloma has 3 week olds ...my last litter for a while to catch up on new jewelry

This is 30 minutes after she had her babies...she is so proud and happy...2 boys and 3 girls where born on the 17th of Dec....so since the Picasso show is in town i named them after the show...there is PalmoaII,Pablo,Blue(who is turning silver) Doar Marr,and because it was on my youngest daughter's B-Day the tiniest and scrappiest and so tiny one I named Alexandra after her.



* hours before I was in the Doctors office with an injured my Rotor Cuff...ohhh it hurt so bad...so I packed up Paloma and we headed to the office...well when we got there everyone in the waiting room wanted to see her so I let her out and miss silly Poodle went around to everyone twirling and hopping around and then headed down the hall and fell over like the "fainting Goats"...I thought oh no not here ...but she just pooped her self out and we mad it home and had pups later with me delivering with one hand...
and on pain meds.