Thursday, July 29, 2010

More oldies but Goodies from the Past

I am always concerned about weight in especially earrings..these where lite and had a splash of gold zipping across the " bulls eye". ...the funny thing about these is a women in her late 70's at the time is the one who bought them...this is when "Helen's of Course" was turned over to her daughter Gerry Rice who now has a great store in downtown Seattle...I was in the Bellevue store when it opened.

Okay i turned this the right way 3 times and it ended upside down...but it was jewelry for a client that loved the acid etching and wanted to see it at home so I did a few of them in nickle silver and gold fill...sorry about the pic.


This one of my first "not your mother's pearls"series..Lot's of different elements in it including an acid etched SS ball with pearl drops.



I left these earrings more antiqued so the gold would show up and they where going with a charcoal wool dress so I thought the look worked better and the client agreed.


These are pins and are next to a pocket handkerchief
they are a pair to be worn together or separately...again SS,14kt and acid etched.