Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

These were so fun to wear, and very dramatic...guess who I made these for ...Me...but they live in London,England...a Great Mom bought them for her daughter..silver,acid etched with green jade ,9mm pearls,square crystal and black onyx....

this is another tube pin with acid etching and I love the way the chain hangs..also with 9mm pearls..and I don't remember where this piece lives...but again I would wear this today and it was made at least 15 years ago if not longer....nice to pass down in the family.

These were some of my favorite designs that I did ...they where clip ons and the actual faces hung off the back of your ears...SS with ivory faces of a man and woman.



I found some old findings for Bolos and color tips...this is etched silver with 14 kt. gold half round wire I twisted and soldered on ...the dangles are vintage tear drop crystals...bottom pieces are tubes again that I etched and attached...really fun to wear with my collection of cowboy boots.
I actually had a horse farm in the early 70's with and indoor riding arena that my wonderful late husband built for me and our 3 daughters...so I'm not a fake cowboy boot wearer ...I was real then, and am now...What you see is what you get...nothings hiding here....so freeing...whee.