Monday, July 26, 2010

My Zsazsa...looking for a forever lap

Playing with Fifi on studio deck....Z with Benny's (papillion) tail inthe way ...ready to go home after working in the studio all day.

in the studio and of course on my lap...her favorite place to land ...and there are treats there so she likes to be first.


sunning with Fifi again









"Z" is 4 yrs. old and a blue merle deer chihuahua(one blue eye) and has been fixed after two litters ...she was a most excellent mama and has been raised in style and fun with me ...but she has to share my lap with 6 other dogs and I'm looking for a forever new Lap for her with someone who wants a "companion dog" ...they are at times better than the humans in this area ...she has put on a few Lbs. since surgery but still is only 11 #....loves walks ,car rides and just hanging out in the studio and back yard for most of the day but if she see an opportunity to hop in my lap while I'm working she is first to do it...not a barker but has a lovely on when she alerts me to passer bys on the back steps...totally housebroken and crate trained at nite. you can see her last litter on previous blogs...she will do will with calm energy and not little kids and big noises ...but then again me neither.